Monday, November 4, 2013

Magically Delicious!

I could hear her feet approaching. I looked at the clock, it was time to get up and face the thirty degree morning. Before I could get my reluctant feet on the floor though, she climbed in on her daddy's side and maneuvered over him and snuggled in between us. She propped an extra pillow under her and turned the TV to one of her favorite morning cartoons. Grabbing my hand and holding it close to her, she got lost in her show and I drifted back into my pillow. Not a bad way to begin a Monday morning.

Until her belly started growling.

"Mamma, can I have my Lucky Charms for breakfast?"


"Well, don't you think we should finish some of the other cereals first, we have too many opened boxes in the cabinet already."



"Mooooommmmmm, Lucky Charms are so healthy. They have marshmallows and marshmallows have protein!"



Oh good grief!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Share button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails