Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Chuckling Down Memory Lane

Because it is early morning and I've already plugged in the Christmas lights to fend off the dark and because it looks like it's going to be another day where the sun plays bashful, I thought you could use a little chuckle as much as I...

My Man and I were looking through some family videos the other night and we came across an old favorite that made us grin...

...from Christmas morning 2010 when Molly two and a half years old, had to be awakened to join the family as is her habit each year. The voice you hear at the beginning is Meg's...




{"Something for me to get in" she says at the end.}

Oh my goodness indeed! 

We can hardly remember when she was that little.

Wishing you child-like awe in your day!

No comments:

Share button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails