Monday, July 19, 2010

Laundry, Laundry Everywhere!


Towels,  my recent life feels as if it has been spent folding them.  There have been so many towels to be laundered and folded of late that I suspect each member of my crew has been using one towel per body part per shower!  Over the weekend, I washed three large loads of towels and still had not finished the task!!!
Then there's the folding. I simply couldn't get them folded and to the closets.  The problem may just be with my help...


I turned away for merely a moment and the entire basket of towels was gone. 
"Molly! Where did you go??"


"Hey Molly!"
(Getting warmer...)


"Oh Molly!"
(there's Ethel passed out behind the basket)





"Do you think you can give me the basket back?"


"I really need to finish the laundry."


"Mommy, you can't HANDLE the laundry!"

No comments:

Share button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails