Monday, June 10, 2013

A Glimpse from Far Away

Instead of waxing poetic about absence making the heart grow fonder and all with my Man and my Boy still out of the country, I was all prepared to post about an easy peach dessert that the girls and I enjoyed tonight, but I've got something way more exciting...a video of my Man and my Boy from ... well, out of the country!!

Earlier this evening a friend who's daughter is on the mission trip texted...


I know that you, dear reader, may not be nearly as over-the-moon thrilled about this 6 minute video as I am but could you possibly indulge a mamma who misses her men? 

The up close picture of Cole that my friend was talking about is somewhere in the middle of the video  {at 3:50} and it really is a good one...I might have taken a screen shot of it...



...and maybe I took one more, cause really...

There's so much more on the video. It's happy and uplifting and you'll want to see it...trust me. 
{You'll also want to see it because, Cole isn't the ONLY one in the pictures...no joking!! There are beautiful children and workers and patients and some very interesting dental clinic shots that will probably make your feet sweat a little...}



How about that! I bet you'll be grinning all day... I sure will be!

“We owe Christ to the world--to the least person and to the greatest person, to the richest person and to the poorest person, to the best person and to the worst person. We are in debt to the nations.” 
― David PlattRadical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream

1 comment:

G'ma suz said...

Was indeed grinning all night and again this morning!
Cant wait to hear about it first hand. Thanks for the blessing op. Love, That Boy's Grandma

Share button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails