Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happiness is. . .

A full underwear drawer...

The smell of a freshly bathed baby...

The sight of that freshly bathed backside toddling out of the bathroom...

A son who holds the door for me...

Doughnuts & coffee in the morning...

Gevalia Creme Brulee Flavored Coffee...

A nine year old who still wants to hold my hand...

Eating out with friends after church...

The sound of my Man laughing...

Long talks about nothing & everything with my sisters...

Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Dough with Cinnamon Ice Cream...

A four year old with sassy sunglasses...

The first day of college football season...

Knowing that my Mom enjoys my blog...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happiness is also a great friend ... one who is beautiful inside and out. Thanks for being a great friend! Lori

Share button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails