Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A New First

This spring, Molly graduated from sleeper with footies to a nightgown with Tinkerbell!  She thinks she's big stuff now!  Upon receiving this gown from a sweet friend, Molly gave it an aggressive test run.  


Surely it would be suited for some backyard adventures?




Does one wear tennis shoes with a nightgown?




Or bath toys?




The PERFECT thing to wear for TV watching with Kate.




Wow!  I can peel my own banana now that I'm big enough to wear a nightgown!




Unfortunately, Mommy doesn't agree that I'm also big enough to chew gum too.




A good outfit for hide and seek...




...and for upside-downs with Daddy.




Looks good with my SweetTarts chapstick...


Doesn't interfere with the sound in Mom's earphones.




Excellent for stowing away in Mommy's suitcase!

Sometime I might even see how it works for sleeping...


...but not anytime soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! It's fun seeing Molly enjoy it. It was always one of our favorites too-thanks for paying tribute to it.
Love the Gainers

Share button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails