Tuesday, May 15, 2012

How to take "A Nice Happy Picture"

"Quick girls, sit down and let me get a picture of you."


 "Come on girls, let's not make this difficult...every one sit up and look At MEEEEE!"


 "Megs...look here! Kate sit up pleeeeeeeeezzzzzzz. Molly. Don't. Move. Cole, get your tail over here care to join us?"

 "Okay...kids, let me put it to you gently: You will NOT be getting lunch UNTIL I get a nice HAPPY picture of you! GOT IT?!?!?"


"Thank you ever so much sweet children, that wasn't so bad was it?"


"You don't take a photograph, you make it."
 ~Ansel Adams~

Amen and amen!

2 comments:

Anne @ Modern Mrs Darcy said...

Um, yes. I have 4 kids, and hardly any great photos that include ALL of them! I'm still working on it....

Gretchen said...

I can usually get a good one of any three kiddos, but with all four, to get the picture AND keep my composure? The ultimate challenge!!

Share button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails