Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just a Quick Hello

Hi! I'm not gone from blogging, really I'm not. It's been 9 days since my last post and I've got some fun posts knocking around in my head about where I've been and what I've been doing over the last week and a half. I can't post them now because...

  1. I'm weary from my adventures.
  2. I'm actively using what I've learned on my adventures and can't stop for fear that I'll forget exactly what I've learned.
  3. I'm having a bit of anxiety because my sister posted her experiences over the weekend before I did and now, I'm certain my post will not be as good. {Read Sudeana's ...here}
  4. I'm in utter denial that my adventures are over and that I've entered my real life once more.
  5. Because I've entered real life, I've not had a chance to load my pictures on to the computer.
  6. I'm also in utter denial about the amount of laundry that accumulated while I was adventuring.
  7. I've gotten a little sore throat which qualified me for a nice dose of Nyquil.
  8. I took the Nyquil about  1 5 minnnnnuitessssssssssssss agoooo.
  9. Can't sEEm 2 mmmmmemmmmber wht i wuz   gooonnnnnnaaa writ bouuuuuttttt...
  10. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

G'ma suz said...

Sheeeeeeeeee let her sleep. Enjoy the day, Grandones!!
Call if you need me. Love, Gma

Deborah said...

Ahhh Nyquil! I need some now but am still nursing! Hope you're feeling better!

Share button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails