Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'll be sorry later...

In 15 or so years, I'll probably be having this conversation with my daughter...

"Molly, many years ago, I posted some cute little pictures of you on our family blog.  It may have been in poor taste then, but I had a cold
   and I needed to post something that night
      and I had taken this cold medicine that affected my judgement
         AND you had gotten into the sugar bowl again that day
           AND pooped your pants
       AND...well it made me feel a bit better to laugh at your expense.

For that I should be sorry..."

But right now...I'm not sorry...I'm grinning...



...and she's bearing it!

Later however, say in fifteen or so years, I'll be apologizing to this face...

"You showed my WHAT?"

No comments:

Share button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails