Monday, October 6, 2014

Nourish ~ When to Receive

Welcome to Nourish: 31 Days of Family, Food, and Faith. This is Day 6. To see the rest of the series click here!

I found myself this evening at the center of a circle within a larger group of women who prayed for me. Across the room there was a group of men surrounding my Man praying for him. Our church family as a whole was lifting us up in prayer and it was meaningful. 


Then the speaker asked for the mothers in the groups to pray for my children. . .



 "Mom,” said Kate later, “I’ve never had people around me praying for me like that before. 
I cried a little.”


Our church family prayed for my husband, for me, for our children 
just because my Man is their pastor and we are his.


Our church family prayed tonight for my husband, for me and for our children tonight because they, our church family, are His.

Our church family prayed tonight for my husband, my Pastor, for me, his wife, and for our children, the four preacher’s kids and tonight I know better what it is to be …
                                           

...nourished.

Share button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails